Pursuant to legislative decree 196/2003, information is provided below concerning purposes and modes for personal data processing along with the scope of its disclosure and dissemination , as well as nature of data in our possession and its transmission.
We hereby inform you, as required by the legislative decree 196/2003 (hereinafter referred to as “Code Concerning Privacy Issues”), about personal data that is object of processing by this website and the rights the Code Concerning Privacy Issues can guarantee to you. For any possible issues arising out of the Code Concerning Privacy Issues you are invited to contact us via e-mail or via phone.
Purposes of Processing
Personal data is collected for the following purposes:
- management of customer relationship (accounting, invoicing, reliability and solvency control);
- internal audit (safety, productivity, service quality, integrity of assets) and to enable access to reserved area, information and offers;
- evaluation of the customer satisfaction level;
- fulfilment of any obligations as provided for by law, regulations and/or the EU rules and standards;
- sending of communications and notices (newsletters) concerning offering of the products published on the website;
- management of disputes (breach of contracts, notices, credit collection).
Modes of Processing
Data will be processed by means of electronic means or others (both on a manual and automatised basis). Processing will comply with the confidentiality and safety rules as provided for by the Code. Data will be logged, organised and stored in electronic files and/or hard copy.
Transmission of your Organisation’s personal data: your personal data may be disclosed to our company’s employees in charge of accounting and sales’ activities. Your personal data may be transmitted to: banking institutions on the grounds of any collection or payment arising out of the execution of agreements; other external subjects that render services on behalf of the company (bookkeeping, tax fulfilment , transport of products being sold). No disclosure of your data is provided except for the above-mentioned activities.
Rights of the people concerned
I According to the Code Concerning Private Issues (articles from 7 to 10 of the legislative decree 196/2003) you are entitled to:
- be informed, at no cost, about the existence of data processing that may regard you;
- be informed about name, corporate name and address of the holder;
- be informed about the purposes and modes of processing;
- be informed about the name, corporate name and address of the holder’s representative in the Country’s territory and at least a person in charge of it, to be indicated when the subject is appointed;
- receive, from the holder or representative, without any delay:
- Confirmation of the existence or absence of personal data regarding you, even if not stored and intelligible notice of the same data and its origin as well as the logic and purposes processing is based on;
- the request may be renewed, unless justified reasons arise, at intervals of not less than ninety days;
- cancellation, anonymisation of blockage of data processed, thus transgressing the law, including those that needn’t be kept in connection with the purposes for which data has been collected and then processed;
- updating, correction or, should you be interested in it, supplement of data;
- oppose, totally or partially, for legitimate reasons, personal data processing involving you, even though relating to the collection aim;
- oppose, totally or partially, personal data processing needed for commercial information or advertising material mailing or direct marketing purposes, that is for performing market research or interactive marketing communication;
- be informed by the holder, by the time when data is communicated or disseminated, about the possibility to exercise such right at no cost.
Data processing holder
Person in charge of Data Processing
Duomo Apartments is the pro–tempore person in charge of your data processing.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of Duomo-Apartments.com and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will result in also limiting certain functionality and features of the Duomo-Apartments.com.
Here are help pages that describe the procedure to disabling cookies for major web browsers:
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Disattivare%20i%20cookie%20di%20terze%20parti
Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
The Cookies We Set
Duomo-Apartments.com uses Technical Cookies to manage the language selection of navigation of the web site. These cookies will usually be deleted when you log out from Duomo-Apartments.com.
Third Party Cookies
Duomo-Apartments.com uses TripAdvisor which is one of the most solution to promote our offers on the web. For more information on TripAdvisor and cookies, visit the official page: http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/pages/privacy.html
Duomo-Apartments.com uses Google maps to display the location. For more information, visit the official page: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
Profiling cookies are aimed at creating user profiles. They are used to send ads messages in line with the preferences shown by the user during navigation. Duomo-Apartments.com DOESN’T USE Profiling Cookies.
It’s best whenever possible to leave cookies enabled in case one of the features you use on our site is cookie dependant. If you would like any further information then you can contact, in order to do this please visit the ours contact page.
This internet domain name is registered by the company Duomo Apartments. For any further information you may require please contact us at the phone numbers specified on the ‘Contacts’ page.
Duomo Apartments reserves the right to change its website content and legal statements at any time and without any prior notice. The latest version can be read by using the hypertext link ‘legal statements’ at the bottom of any page of this website.
All materials and information contained on this website are protected according to regulations on copyright. Therefore, nothing and no part of it can be copied, changed, resold or used for profit or whichever benefit may arise out of it. No content published on this website can be copied on other websites, mailing lists, newsletters, magazines and any other media without prior written consent by Duomo Apartments.
Reproduction of texts provided in electronic format is for individual – and not commercial – use only, on condition that the source is mentioned. Any graphic elements and html docs included on this website are the exclusive property of Duomo Apartments.
Websites using logo or other distinguishing marks are not always authorised to do that, and in any case such possible use does not confer any official nature to the website using them.
In no case shall Duomo Apartments be deemed to be responsible for whatever damages , directly or indirectly caused by access to website, inability or impossibility to access it.
Duomo Apartments provides for the entry of continuously updated information on the website though it cannot assure or guarantee their absolute completeness or accuracy.
If in order to access a Service an account creation is required, registration procedures shall be followed filling in the proper form with complete updated and accurate information. Password and username shall be both required.
Furthermore, users are responsible for any possible activity carried out using their own accounts. Finally, users agree to immediately give Duomo Apartments notice of any unauthorised utilisation of their own accounts or any other possible violation of protection. Duomo Apartments shall not be deemed to be responsible for any possible losses borne by the user arising out of the use of user’s password or account by third parties, regardless of the fact the user was aware of it. Yet, the user can be deemed to be responsible for any losses borne by Duomo Apartments or any other party due to the use of his/her own account or password by other users. At no time will the user use other user’s account without authorisation of the account holder.
Access to linked external websites
Duomo Apartments is not responsible for the content of external websites that may be accessed through links included on this website and provided as a further service to the network users.
Duomo Apartments not responsible for any information the user obtained by accessing such linked websites, nor for their features of accessibility and usability. As for the completeness and accuracy of information available on such websites, as well as their graphics and functionality, the websites’ holders are the only responsible subjects whose websites can be accessed under the terms and conditions provided for by them.